Autodesk Creative Platform Core Version 1.19.0
A broad and deep collection of 2D and 3D capabilities.
Creates an object that represents a 2D sketch. It contains an array of Path2D objects.
Introduced in Version: 1.1.0
Class Member Summary
- Sketch2D ( Array [ Path2D ] or JSON or Sketch2D ) |
- methodbounds ( )
- methodclone ( )
- methodcombine ( Sketch2D or Array [ Sketch2D ] ) |
- methodprojectBoundary ( Mesh3DBoundary , Matrix3D ) |
- methodtoJSON ( )
- methodtoPolygons ( Number )
- methodtransform ( Matrix2D or Array [ Number ] ) |
- propertywindingRule |
Class Member Details
• Sketch2D ([other]) |
The following parameters can be specified in the constructor:
• Box2D bounds()
Calculates the bounds of the Sketch2D object
• Sketch2D clone()
Clones the Sketch2D object
• Sketch2D combine (sketches) |
Combines this sketch with supplied sketch(es) or paths.
The array of the Path2D objects.
• Sketch2D projectBoundary (boundary, projection) |
Projects a boundary onto the sketch as an additional Path2D object.
• JSON toJSON()
Returns the JSON representation of the object that can be serialized. The resulting JSON can be passed into the constructor later on to reconstruct the object.
Gets an array of connected path outlines for all the paths in the sketch. If the first and last points are the same then the path is closed.
- tolerance: Number - A chord height deviation to use for discretizing nonlinear curves. |
• Sketch2D transform (matrix) |
Transforms all the paths in the sketch by the transform.
• WindingRule windingRule |
The winding rule that determines the interior of the sketch.