Autodesk Creative Platform Core Version 1.19.0
A broad and deep collection of 2D and 3D capabilities.
Inherits Classes: Selection
Implements Interfaces: IDebuggableA selection for a Mesh3D object.
Introduced in Version: 1.8.0
Class Member Summary
- Mesh3DSelection ( Mesh3D , Array [ Number ] ) |
- methodboundaries ( )
- methodclone ( )
- methoddebug ( )
- methodexpandByCoplanar ( Number ) |
- propertycollision |
- propertydistance |
- propertyselector |
Class Member Details
• Mesh3DSelection (mesh, triangleIndices) |
The following parameters can be specified in the constructor:
• Array [ Mesh3DBoundary ] boundaries()
Computes the boundaries of the selection.
Clones a new selection from this selection.
Instructs the object to present useful debugging information via a series of calls to Debug.point, Debug.line and Debug.triangles.
• Mesh3DSelection expandByCoplanar (tolerance) |
Expands the selection to all neighboring coplanar triangles in the mesh, until a non-coplanar triangle is discovered.
- tolerance: Number - The tolerance of triangle normal angles in radians.
• Mesh3D mesh
The mesh that this selection relates to.
The set of triangles on the mesh this selection relates to identified by the triangle indices.