Autodesk Creative Platform Core Version 1.19.0
A broad and deep collection of 2D and 3D capabilities.
Creation OverviewA useful set of functions to that allow different types of things to be created from various inputs.
See Also: Conversions
Introduced in Version: 1.6.0
Static Member Summary
Static Member Details
• Mesh3D emboss (definition)
Embosses an area defined by a boundary with a specified geometry. This algorithm does not result in a water tight mesh, the client must join this mesh with another mesh using Mesh3D.combine or Mesh3D.combineByBoundaries to produce a water tight mesh. The design must reside within the boundary. Typically the boundary is obtained by getting a set of coplanar triangles on a 3D mesh, then computing the Mesh3DBoundary from them and projecting it onto a Sketch2D. The input design must reside within the boundary, otherwise the result can be invalid.
• Mesh3D extrude (definition)
Extrudes 2D geometry into a 3D mesh.
- definition: Object
- .geometry: Array [ Path2D ] or Sketch2D - A sketch or array of Path2D's to extrude.
- .distance: Number - A positive or negative extrusion distance
- .start: Boolean - Indicates whether the starting face that is coincident with the original sketch should be tessellated. |
- .end: Boolean - Indicates whether the ending face at the distance specified be tessellated. |
- .sides: Boolean - Indicates whether the side faces should be tessellated. |